FEB 9, 2013: CMT transitioned into their fifth generation of leadership when President Dan Meckes was named chairman and CEO at the recent board of directors meeting. Other leadership transitions included Senior Vice President Mike Doerfler being named COO and Vice President Bill Bailey assuming the duties of secretary. New appointments to the board are Roger Austin as vice president and Raed Armouti as director.
These board officers listed below are continuing their previous appointments:
- Lou Dixon, senior vice president and treasurer
- Bernie. Held, senior vice president
- Bruce Jacobson, senior vice president
- Tom Roy, chief financial officer
- Steven K. Schroll, vice president
- Brian R. Welker, vice president
- Charles E. Taylor, director.
CMT would like to thank these long-term employees for the leadership and vision they continue to provide to our organization.